How to Prove You are Vaccinated
1. Create a COVID-19 Digital Certificate To get your Covid-19 digital certificate, you first need to have a MyGov Account online.
Once this is set up you need to link Medicare to it. If you don't have a MyGov account you can click on the following webpage and use their useful tool to create your account and link to Medicare. https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/subjects/getting-help-d... vaccinations/how-get-proof
Once you have your MyGov Account with Medicare linked then you can get your COVID-19 vaccination proof using either your: • Medicare online account through myGov • the Express Plus Medicare mobile app on your mobile phone.
Once you’ve had all your required doses, you can add your COVID-19 digital certificate to your digital wallet on your smart phone.
How to add your COVID-19 digital certificate to a digital wallet on your mobile phone.
You can add your COVID-19 digital certificate to your Apple Wallet (iPhone) or Google Pay (Android) using either:
• the Express Plus Medicare mobile app
• your Medicare online account through myGov using a browser on your mobile phone.
If you’re using the Express Plus Medicare mobile app:
1. Select View proof from Services.
2. Select View history.
3. Select your name, then View COVID-19 digital certificate.
4. Select either Add to Apple Wallet or Save to phone for Google Pay.
If you’re using your Medicare online account through myGov on your mobile phone:
1. Sign in to your myGov account using a browser on your device.
2. Select Medicare.
3. Select View proof in Proof of vaccination.
4. Select View history.
5. Select your name.
6. Select either Add to Apple Wallet or Save to phone for Google Pay.
If you’re using an iOS (Apple) device, you can use the Safari or Chrome browsers.
If you’re using an Android device, you need to use the Chrome browser.
How to get your COVID-19 digital certificate using your PC.
1. Log onto your myGov account
2. Select Quick links
3. Select Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
4. Select Go to Medicare
5. Select Immunisation history
6. You can view your: immunisation history statement COVID-19 digital certificate
7. Click on View History
8. A COVID-19 digital certificate is available (PDF). Click on this. Print the certificate or down load the certificate to your computer so you can send the file to us.
2. If you can't get proof online
If you can’t get proof online, your vaccination provider, such as your GP, can print your immunisation history statement for you.
You can take a photo and send to us.