1. "Half way up the Himalayas there's not a lot of flat ground for boules, just the odd temple.
2. We tried to find some boules for a photo but archery is Bhutan's national sport.
Fearsome carbon fibre bows and a tiny target twice the Olympic distance
3. They also love barefoot dancing, healthier than barefoot bowls.
4. If you're really interested here's a few more photos for the curious.
5th generation Monarch and young family, Bhutan's never been colonised.
6. Their charming airport. Makes Tulla look a bit dull.
7. The only other airport is small. Very. But with good facilities.
Life is simple – who needs stairs so long as you have Netflix.
Grand prayer wheels and most everyday buildings are exquisitely decorated.